Sweatshirt. Sweatpants. Sweatshirt-blanket. Comfy couch. Bowl of real popcorn. A Goose Island Root Beer. And I’m set. To watch one of my favorite Christmas classics.
- Home Alone. Does anyone ever tire of watching Kevin destroy his house while pranking the pants off Marv and Harry?!
- White Christmas. It’s impossible not to sing along.
- Miracle on 34th Street. I loved this movie as a kid.
- While You Were Sleeping. This is my all-time favorite Sandra Bullock flick.
- Little Women. Technically not a Christmas movie – but there are a few Christmas scenes that always make me laugh and cry.
- A Christmas Story. Favorite line? Impossible to choose.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas. Can’t go wrong.
- Jack Frost. Corny, I know, but there’s something about it…
- The Preacher’s Wife. Sing it, Whitney.
- You’ve Got Mail. Not strictly a Christmas movie, but I love when Kathleen (Meg Ryan) puts up “twinkle lights” and decorates her store’s little tree!
- Stepmom. You’ll need a Kleenex or two or three or four.
Those are my favorite classics. What Christmas movies warm your heart?
Oh, my least favorite Christmas movies? It’s A Wonderful Life and A Christmas Carol.